NT3 have a vacancy for an Office Administrator.
- Typing efficient with attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with computer software packages, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Alcium and Zoopla.
- Understanding of marketing techniques to help market the properties, produce Brochures and place onto the market.
- Good communication skills with a confident and outgoing manner to gain trust and provide reassurance.
- You must be discreet. All lot of the information you will be dealing with will be confidential.
- Must have experience in Estate Agency / Solicitors. Other property background would be beneficial.
- Retrieve information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken.
- Market and promote commercial properties for sale or to let.
- Assist Clients in negotiation with prospective sales/lettings.
- Monitor sales/lettings as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties, including Solicitors, Surveyors etc.
- Keep up to date with trends in the property market.
- Assess prospective Tenants by obtaining references and undertake Credit Checks.
- Ensure properties meet legal requirements, e.g. Gas Safety Certificates, EPC etc.
- Excellent customer service skills to keep Clients happy.
- Determination, perseverance and patience is essential.
- Must assess IT skills.
- Car user with clean Driving Licence.
Salary: £9.50 an hour
Working Hours: 3 day week / 9.00am to 5.30pm